Value-Based Health Care Center Europe is a not-for-profit organization that runs on the basis of membership, sponsoring and volunteers. Members can be part of different chapters and themes. Prof. Dr. Fred van Eenennaam is the chairman of this organization. The secretariat is in this stage of the organization provided by The Decision Group.
Methodological quality assurance is very important in health care. For thorough academic grounding of the theoretic models and validation of the methodologies, an International Academic Advisory Council is set up, with a diverse and extensive background. The International Academic Advisory Council is formed by many academics that are part of the international network of Value-Based Health Care Center Europe. The network can assist Value-Based Health Care Center Europe on its health care projects, and brings in a sharp eye via Academic Councils. For more information, please contact Prof. Dr. Fred van Eenennaam.
Value-Based Health Care Center Europe has an Advisory Council, consisting of national experts on Value-Based Health Care, who provide direction and advise to Value-Based Health Care Center Europe with their expertise and background.
Members of the Advisory Council are:
- Drs. Hugo Broekman Chairman Board of Directors Evita Zorg B.V.
- Prof. Büller MD PhD. professor pediatrics at Erasmus Medical Center and former Chairman Board of Directors from Erasmus Medical Center
- Rob Dillmann MD PhD. Chairman Board of Directors Isala
- Ton Hanselaar MD PhD. Chairman Board of Directors/ CEO Stichting Pantein
- Carina Hilders MD PhD. President Medical Board Reinier de Graaf Hospital
- Drs. Peter Hoppener Chairman Divisie Zorg VGZ and Chairman Board of Directors Sint Maartenskliniek
- Prof. Dr. Fred van Eenennaam, acting chairman and co-founder of Value-Based Health Care Center Europe